martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

MY FAVOURITE DAY AT THE WEEKEND

My favourite day at the weekend is Saturdays because I can go to bed late.
At half past nine I get up and breakfast and At eleven o'clock I go to practic Rowing with my friend Manuel Jesus and at half past one P.M we finish.
In my house I have a shower and then I got to play football whit my friends.
In the afternoon I play computer and in the evening I wath TV with my family.
Some Saturday I meet with my friends.Saturday Is a day perfec!!

1 comentario:

  1. and HAVE breakfast
    I go to practic Rowing (I GO ROWING/I PRACTICE ROWING)
    whit(WITH) my friends.
    I wath (WATCH)TV
    Some Saturday (SOME SATURDAYS) I meet with (MEET MY FRIENDS)my friends
    Saturday Is a day perfec!! (SATURDAY IS A PERFECT DAY)
    5 mistakes!!!! ufffffff

    ResponderEliminar